LASIK in Miami, FL
2 Reasons to Travel Outside of Miami for LASIK
- You want LASIK done by one of the leading refractive surgeons in the nation
- You want the very best vision results possible
CorrectVision Laser Institute has locations in Coral Springs, Hollywood, Pembroke Pines and Weston, Florida. We often get patients from areas throughout southern Florida who have heard about the amazing vision results that Dr. Marc Bosem achieves for his LASIK patients.
Dr. Bosem has been a vision correction specialist since 1992. Over the years he has researched new technologies and refined his surgical techniques to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Most of his patients achieve 20/20 vision or better. One of his patients had this to say:
“I went from legally blind to no glasses at all! One of the best decisions I have ever made.”
- Tiffany R., August 2020
4 Reasons Why So Many Choose Dr. Bosem
- For some patients he recommends TruHD LASIK™ technology to get the best results. This process incorporates software that identifies and records the specific imperfections in the curvature of your unique cornea. These measurements are used to guide your treatment.
- He performs a comprehensive evaluation to ensure your eyes are healthy enough for LASIK. If not, he may recommend a LASIK alternative such as PRK, clear lens exchange or an implantable collamer lens to achieve your best vision results.
- He helps his patients afford clearer vision by accepting LASIK financing. He even offers an online LASIK Cost Calculator so you can do your own assessment of how the cost of LASIK compares to what you spend on glasses and contact lenses every year.
- He offers free LASIK Consultations so you can meet him in person, learn about your eye health, get your LASIK questions answered and decide for yourself if CorrectVision Laser Institute is right for you.
Take the Short Drive: Your Eyes Will Thank You!
You owe it to yourself to schedule a free LASIK Consultation with our team. There is absolutely no obligation to move forward with the procedure, but you’ll gain a wealth of knowledge about your eyes and how our team could improve your vision.
We look forward to meeting you!