Why You Should Get LASIK in 2016
Are you suffering from poor vision and rely on glasses to help you see? A new year is a great way to motivate yourself to explore your options and finally enjoy clearer vision. Here is why you should get LASIK in 2016!
1. Conveniently Clearer Vision
- Independence from vision aids, such as glasses and contact lenses, can be life altering. With clearer vision, every aspect of your life is transformed. Simple tasks, like reading, will become easier and living an active lifestyle won’t require special goggles or protective eyewear.
2. A Financially Sound Investment
- LASIK is a financially sound investment that you are making in yourself. Consider the cost of your eye care and vision aids over the years and compare it to the cost of LASIK. You can potentially save yourself thousands of dollars by not having to purchase contact lenses, glasses and other related accessories. Also, if you are able to pay for your surgery through an FSA account, it may help mitigate the costs.
3. Experience Immediate Results
LASIK is a fairly quick procedure, which involves a quick recovery. Most patients see results almost immediately. While there are some risks, serious side effects are extremely rare, and most patients are able to see clearly within a few days to a week after surgery.
4. Reduce Allergies
- Some LASIK patients who suffer from allergies experience diminished reactions. For patients who used to wear contact lenses, there is typically a reduction of symptoms, such as itchiness, burning or red eyes.
5. Sport a New Look
- Being glasses free will give you a whole new look for the New Year, changing your style for the better!
To learn more about LASIK and how it can change your life in 2016, get in touch with your doctor and discuss your options.
CorrectVision Laser Institute is one of Florida’s most advanced vision correction practices with extensive experience in LASIK. Our goal is to open your eyes to the world of great vision by offering unparalleled expertise and the most advanced technology available. Contact us today for a consultation with one of our South Florida eye specialists, located in Hollywood, Weston and Pembroke Pines!