Click Here for Information on COVID-19 from the American Academy of Ophthalmology
Patient safety – and the safety of our team members – is always our #1 priority at Correct Vision Laser Institute. We take pride in maintaining disinfected environments at all of our locations as well as our Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC).
With the development of coronavirus (COVID-19) cases, we have amplified our disinfection protocols to provide an additional layer of protection for our patients and staff.
- Exam rooms continue to be thoroughly disinfected after every patient encounter. All surfaces are disinfected: exam chair, companion chair, work surfaces, door handles, surgical light handles, etc.
- Public areas continue to be disinfected multiple times each day: waiting area, counters, bathrooms and other high touch surfaces.
Even with these safety measures in place, it is important for our patients and staff members to make responsible decisions about keeping appointments or coming into work. Please call us to reschedule your appointment or surgery if you, someone you live with or the person driving you to your appointment:
- Is currently feeling sick or has any early flu-like symptoms
- Has been exposed to a COVID-19 patient
- Has traveled to a Level 2 country or higher
We are also asking our staff and patients to follow these safety measures:
- Refrain from handshaking.
- Wash your hands or use our hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Avoid touching your face (nose, mouth, eyes).
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a clean tissue, dispose of it and immediately wash your hands for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before inserting or removing contact lenses.
Please call us at (954) 442-1133 if you have any questions. Thank you for trusting us to provide the safest eye care possible.