SMILE: endoLASIK is Now Available
CorrectVision is excited to announce that we have a new option for LASIK surgery: endoLASIK. This minimally-invasive laser vision correction allows the procedure to be performed with the smallest corneal incisions possible. Both the corneal flap and corneal reshaping steps in the LASIK procedure are done using a single laser in a single step, making the procedure quicker and more precise.
Why does endoLASIK make Dr. Marc Bosem SMILE? Because this technology is taking LASIK results to a whole new level.
Benefits of endoLASIK
- All laser, blade-free vision correction method
- Gentle treatment
- Corneal structure is preserved
- Quick healing
- Reduced need for retreatments
- Extreme accuracy and predictability
- Comfortable for the patient
- Possibility of reduced dry eye after surgery
- Proven outcomes
To learn more about this technology and to find out if endoLASIK in south Florida is right for you, schedule your free LASIK Consultation today.